Best Phuket Bank for International money transfers

HI Everyone
I am looking for some help with finding a bank that is familiar with international money transfers.
Also English speaking and understanding bank employees.  I need to open an account in Phuket
so I can get funds transferred from my home country.

Is there any such bank in the Kamala district - the one that was in the Big C has closed

If anyone has done this at their bank could you tell me which bank may be the best for this
they need to understand Swift Codes and all the information required to get funds into my account.

Also would appreciate the address of any bank - as i'm new to this I don't know the street addresses
very well so address along with maybe land marks that are close (hotels/shopping mall/etc) would be
most helpful.

Any institutions that I should avoid is also worthwhile information

Much Appreciated

Go to a mall, ask a taxi driver to take you to one. there are many banks in malls.  Easiest way I find is to use a currency exchange and your credit, debit card and get cash. then go to a bank there pretty much the same but there each different???  Welcome to Thailand. it takes longer but to can also do same thing at the bank its self. but then the want paper work that takes longer whether at bank or currency exchange you'll need your passport.... I use Kasikorn bank. used Bangkok bank since they have a branch in New York but the branch in Huahin is small and over worked and it might take 45 minutes to transfer funds...