Russians in hyderabad

heylo to everyone,
this is VIN here from hyderabad,, i had been to russia for 2 months and i am very much impressed with the living and the culture there,,, and many more things,, so looking for friends who are russians living in hyderabad )))

Welcome on Expat.com vinran11 :)

Hi Vin. I'm not Russian, but Australian! I like your choice in beverage ;)

ohh thanks a lot man,,, that was in a night club when i was in russia ))))

hehehehe but i like it,,, i even survived when the temp was -25 and -30 too ,,, and i like it :)

Hello I am Russian, but do not live in India. And in what city have you been?

hi christina,,, 
how are you,, i had been to samara,, :)
i wanted to even visit moscow,, but due to a few reasons i was not able to visit moscow,, and i will be going again to russia in future again :)

Beautiful city. And how the wind has brought you there?:) Work? Education? How do you like Russian and Russian language?:rolleyes:

i came there for an internship,,, something like a project work,, and i like the people there in russia,, they where very friendly,,, and i made many friends over there,,, who where helpful to me all the time,,, and i learned a very few words in russian language :)))

Tell me and was not afraid? I mean you know anything about Russia before you arrive? I spoke with one girl from Australia, so she could not believe that we have not all year round, winter and bears on the streets do not go. When she arrived to see me she was shocked that none of this happened. And yet she was convinced that we have everywhere the Mafia.

well i was aware of the mafia and the Russian winter too,,, but i wanted to experience your winter,, and i liked it because i am from a hot country,,, and i would be going there again :)

hi elenalee,,,
that is really good to hear that your from hyd and u like it,,,
btw you work in hyd or jus came here for vacation?

im nu to town as well..need 2 mk sum good palz davai davai spashibo :P

Samara...it is very close to where I am from...

wow that is awesome,, cause i had been to samara for an internship,, but now i am working in hyderabad

No wonder you like russia , Hardly some one will hate that amazing country .