Schools in Al Khobar

Hi! My family and I are moving in Al Khobar in April. It was a last minute decision. We have two sons, 2 and 4. I was looking for a school for my older son and i found 3. All of them closed their deadlines for September 2017. One of them let me apply but they can not promise me that he will get accepted. The schools ive found are BISAC, The International Programs School and Dharhan Elementary. Does anybody know any other international schools i could apply to? Did someone had the same experience as me? I worry because i can not keep him out of school for an entire year.
Thank you :)

Sounds exactly like what I have experienced.  I have been told by plenty of moms already there that once you are in country then you will find it easier to get into the school.  Perhaps it bumps you up the waiting list by the fact you are there and not just talking about it.  They have intakes at each term so I wouldn't think he would miss an entire year.  There is also lots of home school moms so if you needed to home school for a few months then you can...not ideal I know but i'm afraid there might not be a choice.

Thank you for your answer.  :)

Hi, eviMom.

I would recommend ISG (International Schools Group).
It's a tough situation you are in, you could homeschool if must, though.

Best Regards,

thank you :)

New world international school is also a good choice
Regards

Hello,

I was just wondering how you got on with finding schools in Khobar? We are  a British  family looking at moving there this summer and I would like my daughter to go to BISAK or the DBGS. She would be going into year 1. 

Thanks

I am IGCSE teacher in khobar , and both are the best schools here