Home Schooling groups in Al-Khobar

Hi! We have just arrived in the kingdom and as there is such a long wait for Schools and their registrations etc it is looking like I will have to be home schooling our four children.
Does anyone know or is part of any home schooling groups we could join? Or does anyone home school their children that would be interested in getting together for teaching/learning  sessions?

Our headteacher in the U.K. Has given us some learning packs we will be starting soon, but as I have never really done the home schooling full time then it would be very beneficial to share our learning with other families.
We have one boy and three girls; ages 10, 8, 6, 4 and followed the British/Scottish curriculum.

Many thanks.

Mrs. B

Hi Mrs B

I have been looking into this due to the waiting lists.  I have found a great facebook group which has lots of Expat ladies and they are speaking of a home school group too.  If you want to PM me I can add you on Facebook and introduce you

J

please can you give me the link of the facebook group
thanks

I am looking to make contact with mums (or dads) that are homeschooling there children while living in Al Khobar.  Due to the long waiting lists for schools, homeschooling looks like the only option available to my 10 year old and 5 year old. 
Although I am a trained teacher I have never considered homeschool, so any information and advice would be appreciated.
Many thanks
Shelley

Please can you add me to the homeschool site as well👍🏻

Sorry just seen this- it's a Facebook page let me see if I can copy it

Link to group

m.facebook.com/groups/721420437878886

If that doesn't work I can add you as a friend on Facebook first then add you xx

m.facebook.com/groups/721420437878886

Thank you very much

Hello to everyone,
It is nice to know there are other homeschooling families in the area.  Our family first started out in Bahrain and last year made the move to Saudia.  We came from Canada to be closer to my husband's family.

Hello dears i can't find this Facebook group can someone add me please.

Hi Mayanou,

Here is the Facebook group

Homeschooling in Khobar - Orange Desert Homeschoolers, KSA

I joined the group a couple of months ago and they are a wonderful group of homeschooling families.

Hope to see you there.

Cathy

I also want to be added in those facebook group, looking for homeschooling options for my 2 children age 11 and 9

May I know the link to this homeschool program in Khobar? As our family will be moving there in early Aug this year and we'll bring along our kids aged 12, 15, and 17. Thanks!