Looking for an interpreter Bulgarian -English

Hello everyone! My name is Camelia and I live in Pays de Gex, Rhône-Alpes région.

My fiancé and I are going to come to Paris on Thursday. We have a meeting at the Bulgarian Embassy in order to ask for two documents that my fiancé needs. Unfortunately, he doesn't speak Bulgarian because, even if he was born there, his family moved to Turkey when he was very little. But he has Bulgarian nationality. His French is also very poor because his job now is entirely in English.

So, we are looking for someone to come with us to the embassy to help us around with communication and (maybe) filling up forms.

We aren't looking for someone qualified, maybe even a student who would be happy to get a bit of extra money.

Thank you for writing me in a private message if you're interested or know somebody who could help us.

Have a lovely day everyone!
Camelia

But probably in the Embassy, there is someone who speaks English ;)

Yes, but when we talked on the phone, they got really annoyed that he didn't speak Bulgarian. So we decided we should better go with someone who knows the language. Otherwise, I'm okay in French, which they definitely speak.

But nothing says that you will be authorized to go to the interview with your friend... And , I don't know, but is he sure to get the Bulgarian nationality without speaking language?

He already has the Bulgarian nationality, he has a Bulgarian ID and passport. He just needs a document.