Moving to swaziland

Hi I am from England and thinking about moving to swaziland, I'm 33 years of age and I have a 25 year old girlfreind and a baby boy. I've been looking at houses to rent before I fully commit and buy a home. I've only seen a handful of homes to rent at this minute, I don't no if I'm searching in the wrong locations or something but I can't see much. I'm a little bit of a fussy eater can I go to the local supermarket and basically buy what I can get here in the UK lol. Thank you

Hi good day, nothing wrong with your search isn't easy and cause only have few real estates around and I don't have a good experience with the one we are using they don't fix the house even when rain comes in side and only come foward when is time to increase the rent...I recommend you remax or a Facebook page buy and sell in swaziland that have nice ofers rent/sale. I strongly recommend you rent for a bit swaziland it's not for everybody and for 4 years i have been here I can promise you, expats are not welcome at all and  locals and another expats they don't embrace nobody unless you already have a group otherwise you will locked in the house, something so simple like shopping can be a challenge this is only my experience may others love stay here I don't know.

Hi, thank you for your speedy reply I have a friend and his family who have lived there all there life's. I need help with a few things like the shopping is it easy to go shopping to get food etc, The homes I've seen are around £930 to £1350 these homes are huge, they look like newish builds to be honest.

Hi I guess with 600£ you can find something nice will depend on your taste... the price will go up 12% every year so may something to take in consideration,  where about you want to live?
Supermarkets only pic and pay in mbabane have good meet and beef is best you can have,  shopping isn't cheap once we like imported stuff go shopping can be nice or not will depend but I have experienced really bad situations....

Hi I would like to live in mbabane however we are still openminded, we are thinking about sending food from the uk but would like to at least try with the shopping markets there first. When you say experienced really bad situations what do you mean? Thank you

Hi good day sorry for the delay, so swaziland is a very funny place, honnest people don't have bright future there.... the natives don't like expats( not all but they are minory)never expect make money with them so if you consider do some business you only can make some money with another expats and they are not a lot :( when I said bad experiences I speak about racism very usual  all the times I went to the city shopping something bad happened for me that is not normal cause i came from a place full of tourism, mbabane is a nice place to live quite and fresh but please never rent nothing from real estate MEA... my advise is don't go there cause the only rigth you have is none or give 30% of your salary for vat and woman don't usually work they stay in the house not good for mental health, even what looks good its not for example you can have a maid for less than 70£ per month but they only clean your wallet and your items you must have a open mind to accept that... keep well and good luck in your journey