Moving to Bora Bora - Self Employed

Hello there.
Thank you for taking the time to read this. I really hope you will have some useful information to share.  :)

About me:
My name is Paulo and I am 21 years old. I have been born and raised in Italy for my whole life. I've always hated it. I hate society really badly. And so I'd like to move to Bora Bora where I can truly live and not be stressed out every day.
http://cdn.thinkprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/AP876933789927.jpg
  I have been in a few holidays there and it is paradise. I love it from the bottom of my heart and this has been a dream for me since I can remember. Since I was 16 I dropped out of school and learned night and day, skipped meals, sacrificed all my life to be able to some day live free.

Important Things:
I am 21 and male.
I am healthy.
I speak fluent English and French. (Tought myself since I was 16. I really want this)
I am part of the EU.
I don't have a criminal record.
I have a valid passport.
I have enough money to buy a house in Bora Bora and live for the next few years. (Worked since I was 16)
I am self employed and have always been. I have a blog which brings me a good amount of money. And I've also done multiple online jobs. Bottom line is that, I don't think I'd have the work permit problem like a regular person would. Because If I'm working online, I'm not taking anyone's job and beneffiting the island with my money.

Your opinion:
So what do you think? How does the Visa and Residency, Citizenship, all that work in Bora Bora? Also what options do I have? Remember that I do have a decent amount of cash in case it was needed for anything.

I would like to thank you so much for taking the time to read this. If you would give me some information/advice I'd be so thankful. I want this more than anything and have sacrificed half my life (as far as I know) for it. Also know that I would do ANYTHING and adapt for this. I would start a business if there was no other option. Anything I would do. :thanks:

http://www.tahiti-tourisme.com/gallery/photos/page/BoraBora-Intro-1.jpg

Hello! I was so happy to have found your question that's only 3 years old because I am except for some things almost in the same circumstances as you. Then I got disappointed when I saw that there was no reply. But since it's already been 3 years, can I ask you how things have turned out for you? Did you manage to move there? Did you need a work or any kind of permit as a self employed person? Was there any process with your self employ job? If there was, what was it like? How did apply for a residence authorization with the administration of the High Commission of the French Republic in French Polynesia? What was the process like? I'd be happy to hear your story and every information that you think could be important for someone who wishes to move to French Polynesia.
My case looks like this:
I am currently 18 and male
I am healthy
I speak fluent Hungarian, English, Spanish, and I can speak French on a B2 level. I can also speak kinda fluently in German
I am an EU citizen
I don't have a criminal record
I have a valid passport
I have enough money to pay rent for about 4-5 months (this is the money I have in my pocket right now)
I am still a student who is soon done with school and wants to be a self employed online English teacher. Since I do not have enough experience with the field I would like to move to French Polynesia only after 1 or 2 years of job experience.
Thank you,
Mark :)