New members of the Denmark forum, introduce yourself here – 2017

Hi, Im planning to visit Denmark in august, any advices on how to settle up are welcome! Regards! :)

I am planning to migrate there, are there any part time jobs for English speaking people
Thank you

Hi,

I'm a doctor in South Africa and am looking into the option of working in Pharma. Of course many of the big Pharma companies are in Denmark. Can I ask you a couple questions about your experience?

Thanks!!

Hi AllyP,

Welcome to the forum. Please make sure you drop the username of the member to whom you are addressing your question to in your post. Else, we wouldn't know to whom you are talking to.

Furthermore, feel free to create your own topic on the Denmark forum so that you get better interaction.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hello from me as well!  I am Yoanna and i come from Bulgaria. I am a student at Aarhus university in the town of Herning and i enjoy my life in Denmark. However, ti is hard to find a job in such a small town so if anybody has any suggestions, please draw me a line. :)

Hi everyone , I'm italian, 38 y.o. and I will probably move to Copenaghen within 2 weeks .Searching for friend or language exchange

Hello, Everyone! I am Monique. I live in New York City and I am moving to Denmark with my Husband very very soon. Excited to experience life in Europe and cant wait to make new Danish friends.

I downloaded some Danish learning audio and have been listening to it over and over during my subway rides to and from work and I find it to be really helpful. I recommend this to everyone else that is moving to Denmark or just moved there recently.  :one

jus1510 25 March 2017 20:59:31 Report #10

You should join a club to meet people with common interest as you. Some type of sports club, art club, music club, whatever your hobby is.

hello i'm philip 28 well rounded lebanese guy, still stuck in my anti lgbt country & jobless for the past 2 years .. i spend most my time playin online games with my buddies all over the globe.
i hope i can find a career in denmark, since its a place where i wont spend days in jail for my sexual orientation.
all i can do is hope for the best i guess ..
any advise ?

Hi!
I would like to know more about Denmark so I join this forum.
I am mostly interested in pos-graduate study and jobs aopportunities and food culture in general.

welcome Silvma, i have the same interest as you .
i suggest you watching a lot of youtube videos .
you'll  love taht country with every video u'll watch !!

Hi, thanks.

Hey,

CN Lewis here disabled US vet in Aarhus
I join this site because it was the closet I could find while searching for a Veterans community in DK online.
Looking to meet other US Vets and perhaps if there is a need then start a community on line focused on Veterans services and needs for those who live here

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=751303

Thanks!

Closed