New members of the Denmark forum, introduce yourself here – 2017

Hi all,

Newbie on the Denmark forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Denmark if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

PD : The thread New members of the Denmark forum, introduce yourself here – 2016 continues below!

Hi everybody,
I'm Tony. I moved to Denmark from Dublin 20 years ago. I live just outside Næstved and work in Ishøj.☺☺☺

Hi! I'm Italian, I'm moving from Italy to Copenaghen, if someone wants to help me I'll appreciate it!

Am Leila from kenya,  i would like to know more about life in denmark

Hi

I'm Aemon from Pakistan and currently living in Denmark.
I'm a dentist and i want to find dentists from India and Pakistan and also would like to work here in my profession.

Hello everybody,

I am Iva from Serbia and I plan to move to Denmark.
I am a civil engineer and I would love to work there in my profession.

Hi my name is ina..i will stay in denmark around 2 month...and i would like to know live in copenhagen ... Im looking for friendship also....hangout ,eat,and shopping together...i hope i will find indonesian here also
Maybe i Need help and i will appreciate it..or i can find a new friends from all country...thank you😊

Hi everyone, I am M L Bhatt - I'll be moving to Copenhagen area in mid march.  I would like to know / participate in Indian community in Copenhagen area.

Hello everyone,
I'm Joe and I am trying to figure out if it is even possible to move my family to Denmark so my children can have a better future and reconnect with our native culture. My grandfather (Bestefar) moved the family to America in 1949. I realize that he could not have known what America would become, but I believe he made a big mistake.

Hi everyone,

I am Justina and i arrived 3 weeks ago.  I found out most of the shops closes very early. (getting bored) Trying to get adjusted or adapt to the life here.

Hopefully to make/meet new friends

Hi Everyone, I am Juan and I am South-African. I am a Jnr Solutions architect and CAD administrator at Dimension Data Advanced Infrastructure. I am moving to Denmark mid 2017.I have worked in several different countries and Denmark is my next challenge. I have experience in everything drawing related, solutions and Telecommunications.

Hi Everyone!
My name is Paige and I'm moving to Aarhus (Elev) the first week of June. I have some friends living in Copenhagen but I'm hoping to find some friends in the Aarhus area. I speak English and will be learning Danish while I'm there as an Au Pair, so any advice you can give me would be much appreciated!
Tak! -Paige

Hello everybody :)!

My name is Darina, I am 25 years old and I came from Slovakia. After attending danish Hojskole last winter, I would love to try to get to know this country a bit more. So I came to Aarhus, currently living at my boyfriend´s place in Skanderborg. I would love to find any kind of job for the start (the best is something with kids or gastronomy - where I have a lot of experiences), but it seems impossible for me because I don´t speak Danish (I know that Copenhagen is far more easy for english speaking jobs, but I would really love to stay in Aarhus area).
I will be happy for any help or suggestions.

Thank you :)

Have a nice day :)!

Hi everyone,

My name's Florinda, I'm 24 years old hailing from Indonesia. I moved to Copenhagen about a month ago by way of Madrid, where I've been living the past six years. I'm a freelance illustrator and graphic designer, living with a studious audio engineer husband and some thirsty plants. We're each working hard to be active in our respective fields, and look forward to kick-start our careers while settling into a new city.

I'm still getting to know Copenhagen one meetup, bar, gallery and job application at a time. I'm hoping to find people I could collaborate and make awesome things with, or simply have a drink, share stories and a good laugh. If you're hiring, that's also fantastic. Either way – let's be a little less lonely.

Cheers!

Hi everybody,
I'm Vi . I moved to Denmark from Viet nam  4 years ago.
I live in Herning Kommune

Greetings to all!

I am MARVEN from Philippines, 24 year- old and just got married a month ago. I live in Harlev Aarhus

Hi I am Turkish, and medical doctor as proffession. I newly moved to CPH to work in Pharma Company. I am now living in Amagerbro but will move to Orestad.

:) hello everyone. Am lyla Karberg, aged 23. Mixed race (Uganda and Denmark) born and raised in Uganda, planning to move to denmark this year and would love to make new friends. Looking forward to meeting fellow ugandans or mixed race currently living in denmark. Am looking for a job as well. If you know some information on that, don't hesitate to message me. Wishing everyone a pleasant evening. Lyla

Hi, I m Deepak Rai from Nepal and I m planning to move to Denmark as a student. I would appreciate it if someone could guide me.

HI i am john and visiting Denmark

Hi, I' m Deepak Rai from Nepal. Planning to move to Denmark for higher studies.

Hello, I'm Naor from Israel.
Me and my husband are thinking of moving to Denmark (thinking of Copenhagen).
We have some questions, so you might see us in this forum :)

Thanks for all :)

Hi!
I am new to this forum. Still live in the USA. I am working on a 5 year plan with the end result of moving to Denmark with my two pets (dog & cat). I may get a 2nd dog since mine is overly nice to strangers. Fierce towards...tree stumps?

Hello friend's
I'm not new to Denmark. Once I had enter Denmark (2011-12) Now I want to go again to Denmark.
I want to apply for PhD in Denmark University.
Would I meet the scope, as I'm now 45.
Thanks
Mosharraf
+***

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi!
My name is Lee and I am new to this forum. Still live in the USA, but plan to move to Copenhagen once I finalize the offer.

Hi everyone I'm Dan, I moved to Denmark in June this year with my Danish partner, I have been attending language school for 2-3 months. I have been proactively looking for work without much success, I worked within insurance in the UK for 7 years finishing my career as a Claims Audit Consultant (similar to a business analyst) I hoping that this platform can help me network with people in similar situations so I can get work ASAP (as my daughter is due at the start of next year) anyone who can help me out with an opportunity I would be extremely grateful.

Hi every one
I am Dr. Karunarathna from Sri Lanka.
I like to migrate to Denmark to learn Danish and to get the Danish Authorisation as a docotr.
Please advise me regarding this and share your experiences there.

Thank you so much......

Hi !
My name is Jasna and i am coming from Dubrovnik,situated in south part of Croatia.
Living in Denmark almost 3 years now and working as a medical doctor.Hope to meet lots of nice people here,looking forward to new friendships😀😀
Kh
Jasna

Hello Jasna

You are from a European country and it might be easy for you to get the Danish authorization as a doctor.But for us it might be difficult as non European countries.Please help me and give your ideas how to get the Danish authorization, regarding language exam and medical exams

Thank you so much.

Hi ina, im kintan , also from indonesia, recently moved to copenhagen this year.. its really nice to meen another indonesian.. makasih

Hi im kinara from indonesia, moved 5 months ago to copenhagen following my danish husband. I am a doctor back in my country, but here in cph i just following language course and nothing to do more.. (waiting for my papers to get accepted)
I would like to have some female friends or couple friends.. dont hesitate to contact me..
ps: we live at tagensvej , near by nørrebro  centre..

Hi, I moved to Copenhagen very recently, I would like to improve my French by finding French speaking Friends
Looking forward to explore together Copenhagen:)
Jolana

Hi everyone!

My name is Dio, I am new in Copenhagen and everything is new.
I am planning to start studying Danish language soon.
I am looking for new friends and people whom we can share ideas and move around when they have time.
I would like to know about volunteering and I am available to give any info or even assist to anyone who would like to visit a beautiful country known as Tanzania/ Zanzibar!

Cheers!

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi all! I'm Fabio and I live with my girlfriend Cleysi in Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. We are a young couple who loved Denmark, we went there on vacation in 2016. I have an european passport (Portugal), I've already lived in England for one year and Cleysi and I love to travel. We loved Denmark so much that we plan to move to the country soon, in one year or two. We would love to talk to and meet Danish and we also want to help Danish who would like to come to Rio to live or only for vacation. Just talk to us and we'll be glad to help!

Hi Everybody ,
I am Harjoban from India, I will be moving to Copenhagen soon, Have a couple of doubts, any help is appreciated. :)

hi  ;)
filipina.?

Hi‚I want to apply for Arhus University but I don't know anything about how to start.can you help me?

Hi Camilla ‚my name is Melika and I am from Iran.I want to apply for Arhus University but I don't know anything about there .I will be glad if you can help me

I am Maya. When I got bored and frustrated living in Bulgaria, I quit my job at the university, and decided to check how  life is in Denmark (I had lived also in Oslo and Stockholm). The first year in Copenhagen I lived together with my boyfriend, but at some point he decided to go back to Bulgaria, and we separated. So, I have been single for six months now, but it's OK. It feels kind of liberating :) The only problem is that it's been extremely difficult to find a decent place for a reasonable price. Now I live in Frederiksberg, which a great neighborhood. However, I have to move out again soon, as I am not satisfied with the living conditions at my present apartment. And my roommates suck!
I am a freelance writer, and also a director of the Bulgarian School in Copenhagen.

Hi , I moved to Vejan, Denmark on 1st ,Jan, 2018

Closed