Property prices in Burundi

Hello everyone,

Finding affordable housing in Burundi is number one priority for newcomers. Tell us more about the estate market in your district/city/region.

What are the most desired places to live? What are the most affordable ones? What is the average cost of a rented flat? And what is the average sale price for an appartment or a house? Could you tell us more about local real estate policies/procedures? What about property tax or residency tax in Burundi?

What about you? Where do you live now? Is it a place you would recommend?

Thank you in advance for your clarifications.

Priscilla

Hi Priscilla,

i am Ida and will be leaving to Burundi , Bujumbura tomorrow for a temp position in a international NGO. Have you found an apartment/studio yet?
I am looking for accommodation and would love to have some insight

Best,
Ida

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Proposing your own services = advertising. Please register in the business directory or drop an advert in the housing section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Ida,

Priscilla is a member of the Expat.Com Team and this topic is a general one launched to gather information.

For your search of accommodation, i suggest you drop an advert in the Housing in Burundi section of the website or contact the professionals listed in the Real estate in Burundi section of the business directory.

All the best,
Bhavna