Exploring a move to Puerto Rico.

I have just this week joined the forum and am still in process of reading everything. It seems to be active and has a ton of valuable information about a possible move to PR for us.

We are a USA couple and have been residents of the Dominican Republic for a few years. We took a sailing vacation in PR this last summer and were impressed with the Island and the people.

We then just happened to hear about Acts 20/22 and believe it could make sense for us to move to PR. I am doing my research now, trying to learn the all important details. The advantage for us being a better infrastructure, cheaper to live and shop, not so much government red tape, but with similar friendly people and the same lovely climate.

Please feel free to offer any and all advice/guidance. So much to learn....

Christy (and Bill)

Hi Christy and Bill,
Welcome to the Forum, yes we are fairly active and the members will try to answer any questions you have.
I was under the impression that DR was cheaper than PR, but I have never visited DR.
We stand ready to help.
Rey

If you are interested in sailing you should consider the eastern side of Puerto Rico because of the access to the Virgin Islands.  I live in Palmas del Mar in Humacao.  Put it on your 'check it out' list. Also, look at the Fajardo area.

Hey! Thanks for the welcome. I'm trying to read old posts so I don't ask too many questions.  :cool:

Welcome! PR is a beautiful island, with beautiful people!

Moderated by Julien 7 years ago
Reason : advertising your services is not allowed on the forums : please register in our business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct