Banks saving rates % in Istanbul?

Hi 👋 guys I will move on to Istanbul next week .is any body have idea about saveing money in bank in Istanbul and which bank is better and do you how much the rates or advantage in %for that thank you

Hey,

This is a very simple online calculator to show you the best and up-to-date rates offered by each banks operating in Turkey,

https://www.enuygun.com/mevduat/

Mevduat Tutarı - Total amount you d like to invest. This is only valid for TRY not for other currencies. Suggest you to convert the original amount in TRY from a reliable source first.

Mevduat Süresi(Gün or Ay or Yıl) - Investment period ( Day or Month or Year)

En uygununun bul - Click this button to start searching when you filled up all the required fields above,

Here is an example for 25k TRY for 60 days(calculated it just now)

Yıllık Faiz Oranı: Annual Interest Rate
% 13,00
Net Getiri: Net Yield
454,11 ₺
Toplam Kazanç: Total Earnings at the end
25.454 ₺

If you click the button named "Detay" on the right side of each option, page will show you the numbers in a more detailed way(taxes, other rates etc.)

But if you ask me, you better be visiting branches by yourself considering the chances you may have face to face. All bank branches and branch managers have right to make some small arrangements on rates if needs be.

Hope this helps,
EK,

Hello 👋
Thank you so much for your help .now pls just inform  me which the best rate saving bank name in Istanbul .thank you advance

Please contact me at my email

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

@ moonbat > If you have any information that you wish to share, please share them on the forum with all of us.

Priscilla

E-deposit accounts have the best savings if you are willing to place your money and not touch it for a month. Introductory Interest rates at Burgan Bank are 14% for Turkish Lira as an introductory rate and 4% on the USD. Maybe slightly higher now. Even after the introduction period the dates are good.
They are the best that I found so far and e-banking is in English.

https://www.burgan.com.tr/en/Pages/for- … osits.aspx