Looking for a job in IT, as Solution sales/Account Manager

Throughout my career, working in the various Solution Sales & Senior Account Management positions within the IT sector, I've continually found my greatest successes have been achieved in a diverse wealth of disciplines. By applying honed capabilities in marketing, engagement, solutions design, project / life-cycle management & business proposal; I have delivered continuous revenue growth, alongside client satisfaction – from both new and existing accounts.  I'm confident my skills and background align perfectly with the requirements of this role.

Enclosed is my resume outlining more than 15 years of experience earned across a range of different employer / client types. As you will see, my credentials include progressive responsibility with documented success at various organizational levels.

I look forward to talk with you to discuss the opportunity and my qualifications in detail. Please contact me at the phone number or e-mail address provided above. I will follow-up with you shortly to answer any questions you may have.

Why are you posting this here?

Where should i post it?
I am currently looking for a job in fiji....i want to relocate with my family.
Is this not a good place to look for a job?

Thanks

Not really

Employers do not read here, especially not in Fiji.

Thank you for the info.

Can you tell where should i search, please?
Google is not very reliable, as you can see...

Use Google to find Fijian IT companies then contact them about work.

Thank you for your advice...i will do that