Work visa/job

Hi, can a person of indian origin get a job and live in fiji island. Siggest me consultant who can help me in this.

kumargo wrote:

Hi, can a person of indian origin get a job and live in fiji island. Siggest me consultant who can help me in this.

Yes you can live and work in Fiji. You first have to find a company that will employ you and get the necessary paperwork organised. There are no consultants that deal in Fiji work that I know of. Anyway consultants are expensive and there is no guarantee that they will get you what you want. They get the fee even if you do not get a visa or job.

I suggest you go online and search for indian clubs, communities or companies in Fiji and contact them for assistance.

Thanks a lot :)

Hi iam indian residing here in Fiji......u can live n work here but u need to apply a job then u can get work permit.keep in touch if anything requires ,,,,and many Indians are here in Fiji.

If you are highly educated or have relevant international experience that a Fiji-based company cannot find locally, you will find a job. Unemployment is high here, so the job market is very competitive, and salaries lower than Aus or NZ. However cost of living is lower too.

PM me your profession and I will suggest which companies you might start to search with.

If employment in the Pacific is what you are after no matter what, there is high demand, and high salaries on offer in PNG, but also a lot of violence. Fiji is a friendly and peaceful country and your wife/kids will be safe here.

If you really interested in moving to Fiji,I can provide the services as consultant.You can pay for my services I can get your permit applications approved in Fiji.

Hi ! Please I'm sorry for intruding like this , it's because i've exhausted all options . I'm a Nigerian (still in Nigeria ) , i'm making plans to come to Fiji . My main purpose is to get Fiji residence permit so i can be able to apply for Chinese visa . I've made inquiries from Chinese Embassy ( i spoke with them on phone ) . They told me that if i could get a Fiji residence permit then they can issue me a 1 month Chinese visa to go buy goods . It's so very very difficult to get Chinese visa from here in Nigeria at the Chinese Embassy, believe me i've tried lots of time . So, please could you all help me make inquiry or get me a direct phone contact or email contact of a good agent that help me get the permit . Thanks a lot

Hi ! Please I'm sorry for intruding like this , it's because i've exhausted all options . I'm a Nigerian (still in Nigeria ) , i'm making plans to come to Fiji . My main purpose is to get Fiji residence permit so i can be able to apply for Chinese visa . I've made inquiries from Chinese Embassy ( i spoke with them on phone ) . They told me that if i could get a Fiji residence permit then they can issue me a 1 month Chinese visa to go buy goods . It's so very very difficult to get Chinese visa from here in Nigeria at the Chinese Embassy, believe me i've tried lots of time . So, please could you all help me make inquiry or get me a direct phone contact or email contact of a good agent that help me get the permit . Thanks a lot

lilianjieobama wrote:

So what makes you think you can just go to Fiji and get residence ?? Have you contacted a Fijian Embassy for information.? I seriously doubt that you will be able to do that.
It seems a long winded way to get into China just to be able to buy goods there. What sort of goods are you looking for, have you done any online research to see it the goods can be bought online? There are many online sites for buying Chinese goods.  www.alibaba.com is one

'' a long winded way to get into China " ,  Yes indeed it is . The quantity of he goods i wanna buy isn't something you can just transact through internet or alibaba.com . Here in Nigeria i've tried a lot of time . The protocols and interviews are irritating . I've spoke with the Chinese Embassy in Fiji and they assured me 1 month visa , that all i should do is to get a Fiji residence then i can apply for Chinese visa . I'm not saying i won't keep up with the Fiji immigration law , of course i will maintain and respect the regulations . I just need someone to direct me to the best agency / agent that can help me get the residence permit . According to Fiji Embassy , Nigerians don't need visa to visit Fiji  ( can stay upto 2 months ) , but they didn't tell me who or how to get residence permit .

You will not get residence residence permit in Fiji.

Really ???  !!!!!!!   Oh damn it  !!     Well , thanks for the advice . I'll tell you of my decision later .

hello

this is sreenivasa rao from hyderabad india. a placement consultant overseas wants some information regardind workpermits in fiji wants to work with mutual benifit

thank u

sreenivasa rao

india

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share personal contact infos on the forum.

its weary hard for Nigerian to enter any country,even country is so poor,.i hear from many overseas friends i met here in 
Fiji,.impossible for Nigerian citizen/passport holder to get visa even for couple days,.strange

Hello...i am Ghanaian do i need visa to enter Fiji.....

you can get information on fiji immigration web sie,dobt ask on this page,.all about visas you get from web site fiji immigration,ok

FYI Fiji is a very difficult and slow place to do business and move money into or out of. There are a lot of government regulations and red tape around trade and finance, you will need professional advice from a lawyer and accountant to your business smoothly here.

Fiji Govt requires you to have the correct permit before you enter the country.

A Fiji residence permit can be given for several reasons, details are on the Fiji Govt Immigration site here:
http://www.immigration.gov.fj/index.php … ji-permits

I have met several Nigerian citizens living and working in Nadi & Suva, perhaps there is someone serving as a Consul? Try to contact the nearest regional embassy for Nigeria (it's in Canberra, Australia) https://nigeria.visahq.com/embassy/new-zealand/

i don't think that Nigerian citizen can work in Fiji,Nigerian citizen specially are listed as alert,and they need a one kg papers,and again i am not shore they will enter country,.i met lots Nigerian in Seoul Korea,but all illegally staying there,and running from immigration police,.when i visit my friend Ghanaian priest in Inchon immigration jail the jail is full of African citizens,Ghanaian,Nigerian,Sudanese,cote t Ivoire,etc,etc
Fiji is tourist Holiday destination,they don't have factory,or any other jobs available hospitality,chefs etc,the hourly rate  in Fiji is around 1-2 US

Are you in Fiji and please I need help you can give me your email address

no way for you to get fiji residence ? the more real great country from around the the world have difficulty getting fiji residence,? and what about Nigerian passport holder,? just have dream,?

I need a work permit and ama going to study there also working that is it bro.

you can study,and maybe,maybe only work 10-15 hours,that s  s maybe,i know in our country you can study and work for 15 -20 hours a week,but you cannot get work permit on student visa you are student,for work visa need job offer,work permit,.

you need to realize student visa-work visa,.in fiji weary rear foreigner offering work permit,.fijian have hard time there,what about foreigner going to work in fiji,?

please can we hook up on facebook or email for more enquiries? I need to know somethings bro

australia best place in the world to live-work,.if you get job,you are paid per hour more than anywhere in the world,.

Pretty interesting thing. ))

what job Nigerian doing in factory,? they working for food/shelter,.the hourly rate is around 1 dollar a hour,.Fijian dont have work,how become Nigerian working in factory,? i dont believe they have still tourist visa valid,what about work permit/dream on/

Hello, this is jignesh Patel from India, I am interested to come Fiji and do the job. I was done hotel management in Singapore. I have 11 year ex. So pls help me.

how much is your service fee,?

Hello, I want to job in hotel.i have a fully experience in 5 star hotel. Please Gide me.

first you did not write what sort of job in hotel,watering plants in front reception,?
hotel have so many sort of jobs,hotel jobs are mostly qualified,with diploma,the time is past have experience experience is just what ? have experience as pilot,but i am bus driver,.?

Hello sir,i was study in hotel management (food&beverages) in Singapore.i was  training in Shangri-las rasa sentoda resort. Singapore.i can do job in hotel and Resort.in cafe house. As manager or captain, waiter I can do any job in hotel.

Please send me your what's up number or email  so we can talk very nice.thank you.

dear college,thank you for your reply,.you are fine,.you can get job,i am working in HOSPITALITY/GASTRONOMY
if you are qualified,experience,with good references,you can get job anywhere in the world,.i work for Shangri La in Manila Philippines,.i get job offer from Europe in Singapore,i was couple of year,South Korea,Japan,Malaysia,Vietnam,Brunei darusallam,Australia,New Zealand,.if you are good in your skill,you know the job,in YOU HAVE ALL WORLD IN YOUR HANDS,.

write me more about your study,qualificatin,experinces,joob task you done work,etc,please thank you

Please send me your email so I can send my cv. Thank you sir.

Hi,
My wife is Nurse and I have 9 years recruitment experience, we are from india and have indian passport, living in NZ with work permit.

What can you suggest for us?
Regards Jasmeet

Hi,
My wife is bachelor's nurse and I have 9 years recruitment experience, we are having indian passport and presently in NZ with work perMit visa.

Regards
Jasmeet

i am manoj kumar working in it industry trying to come to fiji to work there can any one suggest me how to complete the formalities how to get work permit ?
how to get a visa

@somobathula

For security reasons please do not post any personal contact details on the open forum. You must use the PM system for this.