Q&A: NEW 1yr VISA FOR AMERICANS April 9th 2016

Hi everyone! I've been reading in the news lately about a new visa for American citizens that should be in effect between the end of May and beginning of June this year. So far I have read that the 1 year visa will replace the 3 month visa for Americans because America offers Vietnamese citizens 1 year multiple entry visas but I haven't seen a price mentioned anywhere. If anyone and any questions, answers or general info and costs please post here so we can all benefit for the shared information :)

Hans.b wrote:

Hi everyone! I've been reading in the news lately about a new visa for American citizens that should be in effect between the end of May and beginning of June this year. So far I have read that the 1 year visa will replace the 3 month visa for Americans because America offers Vietnamese citizens 1 year multiple entry visas but I haven't seen a price mentioned anywhere. If anyone and any questions, answers or general info and costs please post here so we can all benefit for the shared information :)

Hans.b there is already a thread directly related to the subject that's pinned to the top. Please don't start another thread.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=562887

Use this one, it already has 85 replies.

Rick

Closed