Looking for Brits in Guadeloupe... I miss England

Hello,

I have been living in Guadeloupe for 7 years now, I have two children, 5 and 2, both born here. I am wondering if there are any Brits living in Guadeloupe somewhere out towards Saint-Francois. I would love it if my daughter could spend time with other Brits, and not just me and her English family on the phone. She is bilingual, but sometimes translates French expressions like, 'I had foot at the swimming pool'... One's French needs to be quite good to understand that one....

Let me know please.... but doesn't seem like there are very many Brits on this website.

Thanks

Hello, we could meet  and have a nice cup of tea! I,m a mother of 2 aged 5 and 2 as well!
From September,we ll stay in Le Gosier very close to St Anne...
I m not Brit but do speak English and my girls are really open to meet new friends American or English speaking as they have learnt to be open minded and like to be bilingual during our travels..
Love to hear from you

Hello, thanks for your reply. I have infact now left Guadeloupe. I needed to get out! I hope you will enjoy your stay.

All the best

Hi. I'm also a Bristish expat and have been livng in Ste Anne for 7 years (since October 2012 but I go back to London every year for the summer holidays with my 2 children). I also have 2 children: a daughter aged 13 and a son who will be 11 at the end of January. I would be happy to meet you and your children one weekend at the beach in Ste Anne (I teach on Saturday mornings but am usually free most afternoons). I also know an English speaking Guadeloupean woman who lives in Gosier who has 2 children who are also bilingual (her son is 10 1/2 and her daughter is 9 and they were born in England and came over here about 3 years ago). We are in a WhatsApp group of English speaking women who live in Guadeloupe (most aren't expats but speak English having lived or studied there at some point). Send me an email to:*** and I will send you my number.

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Arabella! I didn't realise that I was replying to your message! How are you and your children? All well I hope. You can still send me an email to let me know where you are living and how you and your family are keeping. Your children must be big now, like mine!!!