Play tennis in Nha Trang! Partners WANTED!

Hi!

My name is Boris, I live in Nha Trang.

Looking for someone who likes to play tennis.

Need partner with average tennis skills. Not a begginer. Guys or girls.

Ready to play 1-2 times a week.

Please call or SMS on xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange your contact details via private messaging
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Boris,

Do not hesitate to drop an advert in the Sport partners in Nha Trang section of the website so that members may get in touch.

All the best
Bhavna

Hi Boris,

if you are still in Nha trang, i will be for vacations in august and looking tennis partner too.

Hi man. No, I'm not.

Hi guys

I'm also looking for a partner to play some tennis. Does anyone know of any courts in the nha trang area??

Much appreciated,
Nene

@boriskz85

Hi Boris

Hey, an older gentleman who has played tennis all his life is looking for players to play doubles with.

I speak Swedish, English, Norwegian, Polish and quite a lot of Russian.

I be at Nha trang on 16 Nov and I do not have Vet tel number yet but You can write ti me

to  **

I will be in Nha Trang 3 m

regards sylvester

Moderated by Bhavna 5 months ago
Reason : Contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@boriskz85
Hi Boris
Hey, an older gentleman who has played tennis all his life is looking for players to play doubles with.
I speak Swedish, English, Norwegian, Polish and quite a lot of Russian.
I be at Nha trang on 16 Nov and I do not have Vet tel number yet but You can write ti me

to   [link under review]
I will be in Nha Trang 3 m
regards sylvester
        -@libisz

Hello libisz (Sylvester), and welcome to expat.com.

The member you are responding to, boriskz85, has not been active in about 5 years, so it is doubtful you will receive a response from them.

Your contact information has been withheld from being viewed on the forum. This is a security protocol which is strictly adhered to. Should you wish to contact a member and provide your contact info, simply click the members picture/avatar and send them a private message.

Feel free to contribute to any of our ongoing threads, here (Link), or to open a new topic for discussion.

Once more, welcome aboard expat.com. Hope to hear from you again soon.

Closed