AA meeting in Nha Trang

I already google it and sent 2 e-mails to people who are in AA .i haven't heard from anyone.If anyone knows the location and time for a meeting I would love to hear from you.Thanks Ray

Gday there citizen Kane.

Holy F@ck,  so none of these bogans have replied.  You know why....these dorks are suffering from the DTs ....the dopes can't type without the jitters.   Your wasting your f@ckin time on them.

These blokes are only here because of the cheap piss.  They need AAs like they need a hole in the head.

Yogi rode through NT tonight and that "skid row " area around the hot dog shop on the corner near booze @ lose ..it looked like a poor white trash convention.   

Not hard to tell is it.   The haircuts, the shitty clothes , the loser body language etc ....these blokes are lovin it.  They're in their element. 

Leave the poor bastards alone.   They're all f@cked , they know it & don't care.   Why would they.....beer for 50 cents, hookers for $25  and guys like you come along and want to set them on the straight and narrow.

Are you in the real world or what???

They're livin  the f@ckin dream.   

Yogi might join them.

Thanks for the response though it wasn't the one I was looking for.I am not trying to save anyone,except myself.I walked away from the bottle 32 years ago and haven't found a reason to go back and end up in the gutter.I came back to Nha Trang because it is one of my favorite beaches when the sun is shinning.AA had a profound effect on my life,and i continue to go to see what can happen to me if i drink  There is magic in the rooms and it keeps my thinking straight.I would really like to find a meeting.Thanks for your response.I will leave the 50 cent beers and the $25 hookers for someone who needs a quick fix.
                                                                                                                                   Thanks                                                        .                                                                                                                                   Ray

Good morning Ray ,
No worries mate , Yogi was having a light hearted "dig" at a few guys I know that hang around there. It's all fun , but not for some of them.

I've seen too many blokes trash their lives here, and the grog is one of the best ways to do it.   The stuffs too cheap.   I know a guy here who has @ 25 Saigon greens a day.   Thirsty boy 😆😆

There's another bloke who nearly drank himself to death.....the expats took the hat around for him to get him on a plane back to the UK for treatment.   Guess what,.....a few months later he's back here on the drink again.    It sure is a problem. I moved away from the centre of town because I was tired of seeing the same guys everyday slumped on a stool sinking piss all day.

It's a good life here , but there are plenty of traps.

ive been trying to get a guy here to straighten himself out , but it's a losing battle.  He's on the Bia Hoi now.....that stuff is so cheap they may as well give it away.    He will go days without even changing his clothes.  If anyone ever needs motivation , they should see this guy, it's sad what's happened to him.
He was in good shape when he got here, but a few bad women & the cheap drink have destroyed him. It's a bloody shame.

It's a good thing you've seen the light and don't need the bottle anymore .  I just hope you can find the AA crew here and spread the good work.   All some of these guys need is someone who's "been there"  and found a way to enjoy life without the grog.     It'll be hard though.     

When a guy tells you he doesn't give a f^*k and doesn't mind spending the last few years of his life playing with cheap whores and getting on the piss everyday......it's a hard "sell"  telling them any different. 😆😆

I have seen and heard your descriptions of a fall down drunk that doesn't want to live and is afraid to get sober.I seen guys blow million dollar fortunes many times over,one buddy of mine did it 3 times over a 15 year period.Some guys just shouldn't but booze in their system .I am one of the guys.I n the end I was drinking cheap hooch or moonshine ......I thought i was saving money.Little did I know I had an allergy for booze.I could drink and stay drunk for days,sleep in my car,wake up in places i don't with people I never met.This was just fine with me.I would have died by 35.Since i got sober life is wonderful.I am so glad I didn't find South East  Asia until I was 50 or I would be one of those guys you described. However Asia always pulls at my heart.I told my wife we should retire here and we have been coming since 2003 for 6 or 7 weeks. This is my 6th visit ....she is home and I escape freezing temperatures and snow.This F IN rain blows.I am stuck in Nha Trang for another 6 days.I will go back to HCMC for a day catch my meeting,fly to Bangkok to meet my sister.It is her first time here so i hope the weather clears up .Thanks for your kind words you seem like a good chap.

Hey Ray,

I couldn't find a meeting either.  Why don't we meetup and have a two person meeting.  Would you be up for that?  Let me know!

Tim

Thanks for the invite .I am now back in the States .I did find a meeting in Nha Trang .There are a couple guys that meet twice a week. Enjoy your day.

I stopped boozing because I was too smashed to handle a situation I came across, totally failing to stop a kid being raped by her father because I was worried about the Indian curry I'd ordered going cold and getting wasted.

Booze send your mind off in stupid directions so I said, "Bugger this for a game of soldiers" and packed it in.
I was never dependent but I did like a good skinfull with my mates.

Who needs AA when the stuff makes you feel like a dickhead because you were too out of it to stop some B*ard raping his daughter?

Not another drop shall ever pass my lips.

I really do not know the numbers that you called. You should know that a public forum should not be used for AA purposed.I am very surprised at some comments made here.

Meetings can be found at:
AAvietnam.org

Lflow wrote:

I really do not know the numbers that you called. You should know that a public forum should not be used for AA purposed.I am very surprised at some comments made here.

Keep coming back...

This above all; to thine own self be true. And it must follow, as the night the day. Thou canst not then be false to any man. May you continue to be blessed. KCB