Al Khobar resort no abaya

Hello,

I live in Riyadh. I'd like to go with my family to Al Khobar for weekend's chill out. I cannot cross border with whole family as my mother in law is on visit visa and it's impossible. So I decided they will stay in Khobar and I will make a trip to Bahrain with kids.

Do you know any resorts / hotels that you recommend with the private beach where one can take their abaya off?

Thanks !
TK

All Resort  dont allow abaya, Sun sat, Movenpick , shola beach ad many more ,, even  some ppl use bikinis for swimming inside the resorts.

desertlifestyle wrote:

All Resort  dont allow abaya, Sun sat, Movenpick , shola beach ad many more ,, even  some ppl use bikinis for swimming inside the resorts.

Yap, all
Sun set good and near to downtown, but a Holiday inn and shola I think more better.

women swimming with with bikinis normal with out any problems, some they like to swim at night for more free.

there is more privet beach for more free, but that's only for privet people

these are in KSA or Behrain?

yes in Saudi Arabia.....

What does "private people" means,,,? Is there special charges to become Private, if one wanna try swimming?

he meant private members who have annual membership they can go every day. rest of the expats have specific days and around 300 sar / person is entry ,, or you can rent a condo there @ 1500 to 2000 SAR per day.. you can swim , bikinis are allowed and so on. ...