New to Vevey

Hi!
:D
I am Swiss-British and I speak Swiss-German, English, German, French and Spanish. I am an art teacher at an international school. After having spent several years in England and Spain, I moved to Vevey in September 2010. I am looking now for like-minded people to have a good time with in the Lausanne-Montreux area.

I like fine arts, cinemas, mountainbiking, hiking, watching football, clubbing, snorkeling, exercising and reading.

Miriam

Welcome to the forum mibl :)

So how is life in Vevey? Are there good places to practice snorkeling there?

Regards!

Hi Miriam!

You lucky thing being in Vevey! :) I searched for an apartment there for 8 months, and ended up finding something only in Montreux. I plan to take a break and then search again in Vevey! I love the town....

I saw you wrote that you are an arts teacher. I am looking for an assistant position to an arts teacher, and would accept to do voluntary work or a 'stage' (like an internship) I would love to gain more experience in this field and have something to put on my CV that was a position in Switzerland. Would you need an assistant at all? As I said it could be a very casual thing, not even a long term commitment or contract, just that i could help you out at say 50% to gain experience. I have a little boy 2 years old and have just found a lovely little daycare for him in Montreux, so I am available now! I look forward to hearing from you

Take care! Krishala