Which is the good ICSE/IGCSE Schools in Bangalore?

I am looking for an international school for my daughter. Can you suggest some good schools ?I am looking for schools that have a good reputation (not CBSE) and have a good balance of academics with extra-curricular activities.

My daughter is studying at Greenwood High International School, which is located on Sarjapur Road for the last 3 years. I am really happy about my decision of choosing Greenwood over the school. One thing which really stands out at Greenwood is that the infrastructure and environment is very friendly and nurturing. This school follows both ICSE and IGCSE academics. The curriculum exposes a child to a multitude of experiences, as opposed to being solely focused on book-learning.

Hi Karthik,My brother is studying Greenwoodhigh international school.There students are excelling in all the extra curricular activities as well as academic fields.They have good school campus including clubs,societies & sports activity. They also providing boarding transporting & libraries etc for students .So u can prefer greenwoodhigh for your daughter. It is one of the best school.

Hi Karthik. Greenwood High is one of the best IGCSE schools in Bangalore.Recently, the institution won two awards for their excellence in providing education. You can choose Greenwood High for your daughter.

When I had to select an international school for my children in Bangalore, Greenwoodhigh was my first option. I am very happy with my decision to enroll them at Greenwoodhigh. My friends recommended the school for its state of the art infrastructure and unique teaching methodology. So far I have never been disappointed with any aspects pertaining to the school. I would gladly recommend Greenwood High to other parents.