Looking for cheap private room rental in Macau

Hi,
I will be visiting Macau this October 2015 and will be staying for a maximum of 1 month. I was wondering if anyone of you knows a cheap private room rental in Macau preferably in Taipa area. My budget ranges from 1000 mop to 2000 mop a month.
Thanks!  :)

Hi ccc2015 and welcome to Expat.com :)

You should try to browse through the offers here : Rooms for rent in Macau , it might help.
You can also post a free ad in the same section in order to boost your chances.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

I am looking for shared room for couple... around taipa macao.. thank you for those who can help

@glecy25

Please post a free ad in the housing section, top of this page. Also check through the ads there too.

Hi!
I am looking for a private room. I will be working at Macau Institute for Applied Research in Medicine and Health at the begining from June 2016 to May 2017. I would like to rent a room preferably within walking distance to laboratory (Avenida Wai Long- Taipa). My budget ranges from 2000 mop to 4500 mop a month. I am easy-going and friendly. If anyone have or know of any spare room please contact me.

floramaria84 wrote:

Hi!
I am looking for a private room. I will be working at Macau Institute for Applied Research in Medicine and Health at the begining from June 2016 to May 2017. I would like to rent a room preferably within walking distance to laboratory (Avenida Wai Long- Taipa). My budget ranges from 2000 mop to 4500 mop a month. I am easy-going and friendly. If anyone have or know of any spare room please contact me.

Hello Floramaria84 :cheers:

You will have better chances to find an accommodation if you drop an advert in the Housing in Macau section of the site.

There are rental adverts already in that section wish may help you get an idea of the rental price to expect.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Thank you!

Hai , i am visiting Macau for job serch will reach Macau by October 10 planning to stay 20 days can u help me to find cheap room for stay and guide me to find a job in Macau .I am from india
Thanks and regards
Roshan John

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thanks for your advice will follow the rules

Hi ,i also arrived yesterday, i will start work in Macau airport, i am also looking for a room,i have got one in taipa..if you want to share..coz i can't afford it alone..

Yes dear it's very good

Hello abulhk6,

Welcome to expat.com!

Could you kindly tell us how we may help you?

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Im looking to secure a place to rent and also share the cost of the rental either apartment or a room. Anyone keen? I'll be in taipa on the November 2023.

Hello heysmallboy,

Please create an advert in the Housing in Macau section of the website. You might get some offers.

All the best

Bhavna