Looking for Au Pair position in Paris in early 2016

Hey everyone!

My name is Hannah, I'm 27 years old, and I currently live in Salem, Oregon. I'm really interested in pursuing an Au Pair position in Paris--I have been to Paris several times in the past and I absolutely love it.

I just wanted to get in touch with others who have made that same transition and seek out any opportunities that were available for connecting with a host family...I and I also am just very curious and excited to learn more about the process and hear any stories/tips. I am currently registered with greataupair.com and aupairworld.com, but I have heard from a few friends that getting in touch with others through a forum is a great way to make these connections as well.

I am specifically hoping to find a position in Paris in which the family would provide a separate living space (apartment/room) outside of their home and I would ideally love to work with kids from ages 3-15. I have had several nannying positions back here in the US and have loved them!

I would so appreciate any information you would be willing to give me! I would love recommendations to any other Au Pairs or family members who may be interested, and I would be more than happy to give them more information.

Thanks so much!

-Hannah Neumann

Hi Hannah,

could you please post in the jobs section ?

https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/europe/france/paris/

Many thanks,

Julien