Cycling in Addis

Is anyone interested in joining a cycling group here in Addis? If you don't have a bike already there are a limited number of European brand bikes with Shimano components available in a range of sizes. We're riding both on road within Addis and mountain bike trails. Rides are usually at the weekend  and are suitable for beginners to intermediate riders.
Lead riders are available to help you if you want to put together your own small group eg womens only ride.
Call me, Lee,  on ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello there Lee,

Can you please also drop an advert in the Events, Activities, Leisure in Addis Ababa section of the website so that members can access it easily.

That will be most appreciated,
Best of luck,
Bhavna

Dear Lee, Would that be Levis.......? If yes, then I can recommend this guy, had a great cycling tour around parts of the new city. Richard.

Hey Lee,
I am very much interested to join the club. But i don't know how to get intouch with you.

Hi thanks for your response. If you are keen on joining the cycle group you can email me at ++++

Hope to hear from you
Paul

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I am looking to do Mountain Bike near Addis. Please help?

Yes

I know this thread is old but wanted to see if you all have had any luck getting together to go mountain biking?

I will be there in July and will be looking to go for regular rides. If anyone knows the country well or wants to learn and have a good and reliable riding friend, message me.

I wont have a car as of yet so we will have to figure that out.