Obtain Tourist Visa Online?

I was wondering if anyone could tell me about the legitimacy of this website: vietnamvisavn.com

Would this website help a US citizen in obtaining a VN tourist visa before arriving by air?

If this website isn't legit, would you recommend another one?

I tried looking the old fashioned way (by mailing the passport to the embassy in California), however, the embassy website doesn't list any visa prices, and I am sure it's not the same as the last time I applied for a visa.

Thanks again for all of your help.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Sharing of external links and promotion of services not allowed
suzan nguyen wrote:

hi there, you can apply at our website: *** A truly legitimate one. If not, u can kill me. Haha. You can submit your form directly at our website or email me at *** . I will offer u a discount for this time!

Love that word "discount".
How much for a 3 mth single entry, entering thru HCMC. On 14/9/15
im in Vietnam and just doing a border run to Thailand.

Thanks.

I am having the same problem. I'm getting ready to fly over from Hawaii in January but cannot find any prices listed so, of course, I would be wasting my time to send the application with my passport and no money.   
  I have tried to call the number on the website several times, at different hours, but all I get is some stupid recording telling me to call back later.
  If anyone can help me out with this it would be greatly appreciated.

There are dozens of threads about visas here.
Consider: do you want 30 days? 90 days? 6 months? 1 year?
Tourist or business? Single or multiple entry?
Simplest is if you are near a VN embassy or consulate, get it there. For me it was 24 hour turnaround in San Francisco and Phnom Penh embassies; you drop off your passport and pick it up the next day. When your plane lands, you go through the immigration line. Of course you can google VN embassy for visa costs.

If you don't live near an embassy, that is what the online websites are for. You pay them money for an approval letter. When you arrive, you go  to the visa-on-arrival  office at the airport outside the immigration lines, give them the letter, pay for the visa, then get in the immigration line. It isn't cheap to visit here tho.

One time I used vietnam-visa.com because it was recommended by my language school.
One time I used Johnny Le Manh Hung, in the Facebook group "Vietnam Visa Agents" . Both times, no problems. Prices fluctuate, find them on the internet.

Thank you so much for the info. Unfortunately for me I would need to fly over to another island in order to walk into the embassy, which would only add to my cost.   
  I'll try the other options you mentioned here and make my decision from there.
Thanks Again,
Sincerely,