Looking for trustworthy friends

I second!

I'll only be in Kenya permanently by December 2017 so I'm not sure if I qualify, but if I do, please add me :)

You're welcome to Kenya, feel free

Hey am Jimmie.there are alot around too looking fr trustworthy pal....XXX watsap me we shal catch up

Moderated by Julien 7 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please use the private message system to share your contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hey Paula. Will be glad to be your friend. About being trustworthy, I would leave you to judge. But am looking to learn new things and share insights about life.

Hi P,
I'm new here and....yep..i can use a friend..a good friend...if still interested in making friends..im here.

i am also open to new and real friends in my life, within Nairobi and its environs

Hi Magdalena. Did you get friends to show you around? Am a new member but a Kenyan. Am also looking for friendship and networking

Hi Julien,

Kindly confirm the events in Nairobi to link up with friends in the vicinity of Karen, Lavington.

Tks.

Hi
I would like to be a member of this group and find real friends

@Kevin raamah

You have posted on an old (2017) thread so will not get a reply.

oh, it's so sad. Are there other good forums?

@Kevin raamah

All you need to do is open a new thread and introduce yourself to the forum. Give a little information about where you live, what you do for work, hobbies etc.

That way others can make an informed decision about answering your post.  Also take the time to read through other threads here on the Kenya section of the forum.