Moving to nairobi in december- is there many British around?

Hi moving to Nairobi with work in December is there is there many Brits about?

Hi and welcome to Expat.com Fordyjames!

Maybe an introduction could help!

Regards
Armand

HI Fordy

I will be lurking on this post as well as due to come over in Nov/dec and also a Brit :)

Karibu Kenya KpenKpenshie and Fordyjames

Hello Nohakay, could you please post in English in this Anglophone forum?

Thanks,
Harmonie.;)

Check the facebook page Nairobi Expat Social

Welcome to Nairobi......

Im not a brit but I lived there 10 years :)

i have some Brit friends and well, u can always inbox me when u arrive

Hi Fordjames,

Congratulations on the move. This is a beautiful country with very warm people.

There are a lot of Brits about and meeting them should be no problem. If you require any assistance on where to meet them, nanny services, living area and even how and where to shop please dont hesitate to get in touch ([email protected])

All the best in your endeavors.

yep.you can find them at meeting joints such as que pasa in karen.i can also turn myself into a brit just for you...lol

U can inbox me when u arrive I'm in Nairobi

am not a brit but if you need help looking foe a flat call me

connect with expat neighbors and work colleagues and u are sure to end up meeting British expats as well.

[Moderated: off topic]

Yes there are a lot of Brits in Kenya, many of whom have been there since before independence.  There are quite a few living in Karen area, Nairobi.  You will find them at shopping centres such as Village Market and Westgate.

Outside Nairobi, there is quite a large community in the Naivasha area (about 90 minutes drive).

Gotten accommodation? I hv a few apartments

Hi fordyjames, i'm British and just moved to Nairobi. Inbox me if you'd like to keep in touch.

Hi Webdever,

Please note that Fordyjames, has created this thread since quite some time, he may be no more connecting at all.

Regards,

David.

hello,

welcome to Nairobi kenya.

the place is good ur welcome.my email is [email protected]

Hi annakagenya and Hillosa,

David wrote:

Hi Webdever,

Please note that Fordyjames, has created this thread since quite some time, he may be no more connecting at all.

Regards,

David.

:)

Hi
do you mind being friends

hello !!
my name is chaharzad and i want going to job in Mombassa,do you have me  some suggestions in the ONG sector ....
thanks!!

Ok. You are welvome.