Squash Partner

Hi everyone

Anyone up for playing squash evenings/weekends in muscat?

please contact me ***

Mohamed

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

Hello there Mohamed,

It will be better if you drop an advert in the following section : Sport partners in Muscat to make your search more accessible to other members of the forum.

cheers,
Bhavna

Sure... Thanks for the advise

Hi Mohamed,

I'm here in Muscat with free time in the evenings and weekends. Used to play a little squash and have been meaning to get back into it.

Won't be much competition, but if you are short with someone, you can give me a call!

My email is ****

Thanks,

Moderated by Stéphanie 8 years ago
Reason : Please don't give your personal email address on the forum

hi , i am new to muscat and would love to play squach , if you can tell me when and where we can play i would love to play some games

Hi I have just moved to Muscat and need to know where I can play Squash?

Kind regards,
Steve

SPORTS COMPLEX MUSCAT  IN BOWSHER AREA  , I THINK  MUST BE HAVING SQUASH COURT .

THERE IS SQUASH COURT I SPORTS COMPLEX SOHAR  ARE A

try spyn.co, might come handy in finding players around

Hi Msg if u want to play squash. I have access to a court and we coild play there.
Msg me
Regards
Sameer

Hi guys,

I'm moving to Muscat in January 2017 and definitely looking to get in some squash games. Please send me a message to let me know where and when you play. I'm an intermediate level player, hope I can give some of you a decent game. Hope to see you soon!

Hi all, im new to muscat.id like to learn how to play squash if I can find a patient person to teach me :-)

Hello there
What I want to say that I'm interesting to try to play squash with anyone but I don't  have any experience about it you can said that I'm fresh player and I want to try this experience with anyone who wants me to do that

Thanks a lot