This is to share my Views about Kolkata, India where i live now.

Dear  all, i Have just joined this Group few days back. I am Nilanjan Saha, currently living in Kolkata, India. I was Born here but shifted to Australia for 10.5 years and currently holding Australian citizenship. Kolkata is always fun to live as it is very cultural. there is lots of place to hangout and one of the most economical please to live in India. If any one needs any help in kolkata please let me know i am always there to help. I am working here that is the main reason for me being here.. I am engaged with few clubs and have a huge friend circle in kolkata.

In brief that is all i can tell about myself. I live very close to airport. if anyone needs me please email me . ***

take care guys.

have a good time

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

Hello Nilanjan Saha,

Welcome on board  ;)

Thank you for your introduction.

What is the best thing you love about Kolkata ?  :)  I guess it must be a whole, hanging out, the food, the people but if there is one thing you like the most, please do share.

Cheers,
Bhavna

HI,
Everything is great here.. i am living here for the last four years ,in the beginning i was thinking did i take the right decision to leave australia and come to kolkata. now i feel great. the food the people my job and everything is going great till date.

most importantly now i am with my family.