Cochin Kerela

Hi
I am moving to Cochin in October, I have somewhere to live and hopefully looking to teach drama in GPSchool,is there any advice for my first few months in Cochin?

Cochin is a nice place and favorite of tourists as there are several places to visit.  But being a women take necessary precautions that one should take. You can find several homestay facility in Fort Cochin and Ernakulam. Pl. ask, If you have any specific query. Naval

Gods own country Kerala

Hello:)

I am planning to move to Kerala in 2 years I have Indian boyfriend and he is not convinced if I will be safe there and if I will find a job there. Please can somebody help me? Is it really dangers there and people will not accept me because I am from different country? His family could has some problem that I am not Indian women?Is id difficult to find some work there in some office?

have a nice day:)

Dont worry.  Be happy

Don't worry.  Every thing has solutions

You can stay in Padikkal Residency Homestay.  Safe and sound.  You can also find other teachers from France, staying there, who teach French classes in St: Theresa's college.  You will get their company also.

Hi I move out there in October 2013, I have been to Kereal/Cochin travelling on my own and I would say it is one of the safest places I have travelled to just be aware as you are at home dont be out late alone which I dont do in the UK and becareful who you talk to?? the same as at home. Jobwise might be difficult I will be teaching drama in one of the local schools but I am sure once you settle in you find work. Good luck keep in touch.
Lynn From the Manchester England x

thanks for information and advices:)

hi, please somebody help me out with info, l will be moving to cochin in abt 6 wks from now for some training. Is there any chance of racial discrimination there, l am African l am worried l might be isolated and also how easy is it to find work there coz l might consider working there for a while after training.
thanks

Hi

I move there in October 2013 but have spent time there in the past couple of years and I dont think you will have any trouble at all I am caucasian and have experience nothing but nice polite Indian people. Hope this helps good luck

Lynn :)

Hi there am also planning to move soon with my fiancee to cochin am from kenya? Are you already there?