English speaking dentist in Vung Tau or HCMC

Hi
I need to have a tooth removed and possibly have an insert at some point in the future.  Tooth out asap.
Any recommendations?

Hi, are you in Vung Tau now? My company needs an English teacher for 1 optional evening a week (6pm-8pm). Can you help or do you know anyone who can? If you're interested, we can talk about the salary and other details. Thanks so much!

I am a qualified primary school teacher and I completed a RSA2 Cert TEFL about 20 years ago. I retired 3 months ago and decided not to undertake paid employment for the rest of my life. I am back in Europe from the 17th August to 4th September. PM me with what you are after. I am not sure I am interested but you never know.

Hello everyone,

@GiGi0107, If you have a job offer, please drop an advert in the appropriate section of the website: Teaching job opportunities in Vung Tau.

I repost the topic below and invite members of the Vung Tau forum to provide any info if they have.

fish323 wrote:

Hi
I need to have a tooth removed and possibly have an insert at some point in the future.  Tooth out asap.
Any recommendations?

Thank you in advance,
Bhavna

Hello fish323,

There is a dentist on Bacu street where the staff can speak English there.
The address is Tam Duc dentist - 102 Ba Cu St., Vung Tau.

Cheers.