Where can i buy voltaren or another good product ?

Hi guys I suffer from gout can ibuy voltaren here or does anyone know another good product. Thanx

Indomethacin is what I take and it works. One time I had a attack and took a few 400MG of Ibuprofen, a little slow in working but it reduced the pain.  Gout has to be the most painful event in a persons life. I'd rank it right up there with getting all your teeth pulled with a pliers with no Novocaine.
Rick

When going to the pharmacy in Vietnam, what works best is to write the Generic name (in this case Diclofenac) on a sheet of paper and hand it to them.  If you intend to buy more than one or two pills, you need to spell that out too as a lot of local pharmacies normally dispense one or two day supplies.

THIGV wrote:

When going to the pharmacy in Vietnam, what works best is to write the Generic name (in this case Diclofenac) on a sheet of paper and hand it to them.  If you intend to buy more than one or two pills, you need to spell that out too as a lot of local pharmacies normally dispense one or two day supplies.

If you want a box of the medication, just write...một hộp Diclofenac.

Most have voltaren go for 75