Squash partner wanted

Hi everyone
I'm looking for a squash buddie to hook up with.
I'm 56 year old guy. I've been playing on and off for 30 years. Never got very good, but enjoy the sport.
Cheers Tony

Hi Tony, I'd be up for a game some time. Where is the court? I've been playing on & off for about 20 years now. Used to play a lot when I was younger. PM me with the details, Eric.

Hi Tony,

You can post an advert in the Sport partners in Ho Chi Minh City section please as it might helpful :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Thanks

Hi Eric
I'm trying to find out.
Apparently there are some courts near the airport somewhere. That would be handy for me as I am in Go Vap.
What area are you in?
Cheers Tony

I think there are only two squash courts in HCMC, one at the Landmark and the other at the Crescent Mall. The Landmark(Dist. 1) one has good lighting but slippery surface, the Crescent Mall one (Dist. 7) has terrible lighting but it's easier to move on the court.

Thanks Dylan
I visited Landmark yesterday as I am now in District 1.
I'll give that a try.
Cheers

Hi all

That kind of sport is new for Vietnamese, but i will give it a try if anybody would like to help me out in first step

Thank you

Hi guys, just found your thread, where exactly are the courts? Could anyone just come in and rent the courts?
Thanks!

Hi
There is 1 court at Landmark which is in District 1 on the river.
You can go there and the staff member Viet will play you and rate your level. He is very good at squash and speaks english well.
He then put me in touch with other people (expats) about my level and I hooked up with them for games.
Ive left HCMC but will go back for another visit when I return.
cheers
Tony

Hi
I play squash to fair level.. Although not played for a few years and am regaining fitness
Can play most times in D7, Crescent Cali Gym
Please contact if anyone wants to play
Simon

Hi guys,
I'm looking for a squash partner. Used to play two years ago, so I might need some time to get back to a good level. I would prefer Landmark.
Feel free to contact me.
Guillaume.

Anyone interested in playing squash this winter break please contact me!

Hello Guys,
This post is quite old but if someone is looking for a partner, I'm in !
Contact me if interested !

Hello
I am in too! When and where would you like to play?
Mornings are good for me.
Guillaume.

On weekdays I can play after 6.30pm. On weekend it can be on morning or anytime.
What is the more convenient for you ?
I never play here, I think the only place is the Landmark, If you know another let me know.

Yes I only played once here and it was at Landmark. I am ok for weekends, at around 10am?

Yes it's good for me. I send you MP. If anyone is interested, you're welcome !