Sewing classes in Al khobar

AsSalam Alaikum

Does anybody know sewing classes in al khobar?  suggestions will be highly appreciated. Thank you! 😊😊☺️

Hello !

I know of a sewing studio in Khobar that hire and train people all the time. Do let me know if your interested, i'll get you in contact with them.

Thanks,

i don't have any idea about sewing and i want to learn. so if it's a class i am so interested. yes please,  can you help me?  thanks a lot. email me at ++++ :)

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

message me ur details little lulu

assalam amulikm sister i am looking for sewing class in al khobar if know any sewing classes in al khobar plz inform me plz

jazakallah khairan

Hi kygwdhbhd89,

Welcome on board  :)

This thread being relatively old, i suggest you drop an advert in the Classes in Khobar section of the classifieds. Subscribed members will be notified of your search.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi all,
I am as well interested in learning how to sow. Please contact me if you teach how to use a sewing machine.

Thank you

Hi I would like to know where I can study sewing

Hi good afternoon can you help me find a school for dressmaking I'm so interested to learn thank you you can text me on my number ***

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct