Hello All! Coming to Riyadh soon and looking fw to having new friends

Dear All,

Myself and my husband we will move soon to Saudi Arabia, Riyadh to be more specific.

I know that all the new expat are asking this and that, i am curios also to see how we will accomodate to the saudi life but for me it's very important to meet new people and make new friends.

So thank you all for your time and hope that we can meet as well and have some chit chat.

Wish you  a lovely day ahead:)

It's what you make of it. Living in a compound will help, and hopefully someone will have the courage to setup an event soon enough where we can all get together and mix and mingle.

The forum seems like a friendly enough place so far, and welcome. Hope your husband has an easy time making it over.

Hello Beezer,

i totally agree with what you've said. so i am quite optimistic about this new experience called ''saudi arabia'' and yes my husband will not even feel the transition.

thank you and have a great day!

Welcome to Riyadh. I am sure you will enjoy the Saudi Arabia experience, as we all have. :D

Yeah, welcome to the Kingdom. And by the way, take it from me, people here are so friendly, it's the way Saudi people are! ;)
So, no matter what some friends saying, you just stick with that idea, and you'll have so much fun. Good luck!

Ramon,

Thank you mirfarali, thanks Ramon!

i am sure that the saudi are quite friendly once you get to know them well, and i hope that my arabic will help even more on this:))

have a great day ahead....

oh my God ...  :)
God bless you ... may be living in a compound is a different experience ... there is not much you can do outside the compound.

well good luck xD

hi Daniela

try the DQ, might be less expensive and more exposure to Saudi life

good luck
nadia