Looking for a job as a Civil Engineer/ Facilities Manager

Hello everyone,

My name is Phuong Duong, my family mobilised to Laos as of last week in October 2014 follow my husband secured a three year contract in Vientiane. I'm keen to secure a suitable role in Laos during our time here. I am an Australian citizen and a Civil engineer with extensive experience managing small to medium size construction projects in remote locations; coupled with logistics and facilities management expertise. Background in building services design/ drafting.
Prior to relocating to Vientiane, I was working in a full-time permanent role with HealthShare Corporate, North Sydney; as the Facilities Manager for their Head Office.
I can be contacted via e-mail [email protected] or mobile +856 20 54 236 489, and would welcome a suitable position become available.

Regards,
Phuong Duong

phon1977 wrote:

Hello everyone,

My name is Phuong Duong, my family mobilised to Laos as of last week in October 2014 follow my husband secured a three year contract in Vientiane. I'm keen to secure a suitable role in Laos during our time here. I am an Australian citizen and a Civil engineer with extensive experience managing small to medium size construction projects in remote locations; coupled with logistics and facilities management expertise. Background in building services design/ drafting.
Prior to relocating to Vientiane, I was working in a full-time permanent role with HealthShare Corporate, North Sydney; as the Facilities Manager for their Head Office.
I can be contacted via e-mail [email protected] or mobile +856 20 54 236 489, and would welcome a suitable position become available.

Regards,
Phuong Duong

Hi and welcome to the forum.

For jobs I suggest you check out www.panaust.com.au  and www.mmg.com  These are the 2 big mining companies in Laos.  There are other smaller companies operating here too.

Also a Google search may come up with something.   

For security reasons please do not post personal contact details like phone numbers or email addresses on an open forum

Good luck