In Ramallah - where can i buy Yoga Mat? + anyone up for a drink?

Hi all,

My name is Esther and I arrived in Ramallah almost a month ago. I'm from Germany and I will be here for the next two years working as a freelance graphic designer. I moved to Ramallah because my husband got a job here.

I got one open question: Where can I buy a yoga mat in Ramallah?

Should some of you be up for a drink or a coffee, let me know.

Best
esther

Hi Esther, just go around in the city center, you will find alot near AlHesbe, one is called Sports Palace / or Sports House dont remember exactly. Its near the mosque.
Also in AlErsal Street, infront of AlEsra` Building there is a street - right near to a big parking of taxis, there is one there, may be callek AlMalki.

or just chekc the yellowpages.com.ps

If you know Rukab, go down in the street and ask for the chamber of commerce buidling, samll one actually, i think in the 3rd floor there is a center for Yoga.

Hope this was helpful !

Welcome to Palestine
Ayman

Hi Ester-
I am hoping to be in Ramallah Jan 2015.  I am an American coming to study in Palestine for 3 months on a Fulbright grant.  I am very active (I'm not big into yoga, but many other types of activity) and would love to meet up once I am there.
Thanks, Kim

Hello all!

kindly note that a new thread has been created as from the post of Esther so as to bring more interaction to the latter on the Palestine Forum.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

I'll be in ramallah from the 9th to the 23th, working on a medical mission., Let me know if yo ever get to that cofee/drink (even better)
Take care everybody

Hey!

Which month do you mean? Are you now in Ramallah?

Hi Esther !! Yes, you are right, I was a little unprecise. Im alegedly flying there on november.
Take care
Benjamín

Hi Esther. I recently moved to Ramallah (from the US). If you would like to grab a drink/coffee one night, I would love to. I live in Al-Tireh, about 20-25 minute walk from Manara.

-Sarah

I'm Palestinian from Ramallah and working out of country , I just left a couple of months ago , in case you need  a help let me know I'll try to help you As much as I can and if am not there I'll guide for whatever you need . feel free to ask anything you need before going there .
Best,

hello and welcome

I know some places for Yoga if you haven't got yet

Hey CitizenT

thank you for your help, meanwhile i found one :-)

Hello scammy

please share with us :top:

Where did you buy your matt?

Kenjee