They keep on lying us....

It started all 7 months ago...me and my friend (she's a girl too) after we finished the University received a job letter by a "Company" in Abu Dhabi.than our visa was not coming.....they lied to us every week..... until our visa arrived 5 months later.... :( than they said "girls we will send you the air ticket this two upcoming weeks........ but now have past 2 months and they still keep lying .....So i thought they are not correct people,we wana come there,buy our tickets and find another job......but our visa is sposored by their "company"....is there a problem if we come there and search for another work? or its ilegal?

Yes, because, based on your visa, residency process will be done after your arrival and you require company's representative to complete your residency process. Without it, you won't be entertained any where for the job.
Coming on this visa would not be advisable. If they are making false promises then definitely, they will bother you if you arrive on their visas.
Rather, contact some reliable recruitment companies and apply for job or else you can come on visit or tourist visa and search the job by yourselves.
All the best!
Cheers

amin its ilegal for me to come in Abu Dhabi too? what if i find a new work and they do another visa to me? or its impossible ? :/:(

Find another visa and there's no issue, you can come.

but may i use this visa to come in Abu Dhabi this two weeks or is ielgal and i need a touris visa to enter in Abu Dhabi????

You can use this visa as well. search for a job, get the new visa and make an exit re-entry and that's it.

btw, what sort of job you're looking?

thank you a lot :)

Hello Anna
This definitely does not sound like a legitimate company...please so not pursue anything with them.
You can come here on a visit visa & look for a job during the time you are here.
For this you would need to find a place to live in, manage your costs & Dubai or Abu Dhabi while are great places to be, aren't cheap by any standards.
Hope this helps
Bye

Hello Anna, You can come by a tourist VISA & your own tickets. Go to that company and you can see everything by your own eyes. same time you can search for new job also. Sometimes ii happens that company required lots of time for your entry in the country. Lots of documentation process is there for an employer for their employees emigration. I am not saying that company is right but still we need to see all the sides.

Thanks & Good Luck :)

Hi,
Is the visa on your passport already or just a paper ?
If its a paper just forget it at home and thats it.

thank you guys :)

If you have visit visa, yes you can come and look for job. Upon finding the job you have to change your visa from visit visa to working visa. To change your visa you have to leave the country.