Female only gyms in and around Al Barsha

Hi All

Can anyone recommend any nice female gyms around the Al Barsha area? If theres no nice female gyms then at least a good decent one? .. Thanks

Hi Ms.Libran! i have no idea nor a recommendation for gyms.
But as for "good decent ones" - well, it could always be just your bedroom/living room. (money saver)
i mean if you are living alone of course (with privacy).
i do my exercise at home with my favorite trainer .. from YOUTUBE :cool: 
you can check her out.. tracy campoli my favorite! its just a matter of discipline to keep on going.
just select her videos and download it
But i guess hitting the gym gives more determination..  :one

Thanks Drizarra for the tips.. I am looking for a serviced gym but appreciate your health tips!

Dear Libran,

It will be difficult to find female only gym in the area. If you manage to find one it will be very expensive. You may choose fitness first.

Thanks Hun .. yes FF seems to be the likely choice.. will  go and visit it when I arrive in Dubs soon .. I am already with FF in the UK so hopefully will try and redirect my membership if they can! Thanks sandp_agl!

Yes they must have the option. We get the same option while travelling. I am a loyal FF member for past 7 years. Take care, Sandeep

Thanks Sandeep ...will have to look into it as I doubt that FF transfer membership abroad ??!!.. I know they do national transfers but will have to ask at my local FF... Cheers !

Just found out that I cannot transfer membership to the UAE :(... I will have to either freeze or cancel my membership and resubcribe with FF in Dubai!!!

Oh..