looking for Small jobs for International Students [ Dogsitter ]

I am a PhD student of the University of Essex (in UK) and a former Graduate Teaching Assistant for the Sociology Department of that same university. Now, I moved to Brussels to undertake a visiting period at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel as an international student and I am looking for small jobs that can help me managing the costs of living in the Belgian capital. I am Italian and I am 30 years old. I am Italian native speaker with excellent  knowledge of English and Spanish, as well as good knowledge of French.

I love animals, I have always had dogs (also big size) and I am also used to the profession of dog sitter also for dogs that require special attention.

I am available every day to take out your four-legged friend, take care of him, make him run, play and entertain.

I am also available to come to your home in case of your absence to take care of your best friend in your absence, day and night.

Hello Giacomo Orsini and welcome on board :)

Please note that a new  thread has been created from your post on the Brussels forum to help you get better visibility and response.

I kindly invite you to place an advert of dogsitter in our section Personal and Household services job offers in Brussels for increasing your chance of being contacted in case there is a job opportunity.

Regards

Kenjee