WELCOME AND OPEN YOUR BUSINESS IN RWANDA

HEY TO EVERYONE
I am a rwandan,living here in Rwanda,
do you want to come and open you business here,it is good let tell you some of opportunities are here
1.Think for some business  where come from,even small business come and try to open it here
2.Tourism ,there is many opportunities in KIBUYE(Lake KIVU,Hills and to change the life in town)it is now on top place for doing business,the chance are there,new business can run very well.
3.ICT,in all country,there is a good fible optic and internet is all
4.Potential graduated student in different section,you can think how you can come and open a company on choice in different domain.
5.Entertainment,ehhhh,as a young,we dont have many place for relaxing,come and open a big room,Park,Games place.
THINK FOR RWANDA AND EAST AFRICA
dont forget me who help you to know it,and to work with you,it will be more and more better.

This is information is very useful

Hii, am a Kenyan and would like to come to Rwanda and do business.my e-mail is *** do you have a phone no. e-mail me, thanx

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I am planning to come and open a female hairdressing salon, please where is one of the best places one can start such a business and any idea on starting cost will be appreciated

Which part of Kigali you based? please is the country out of total knockdown?

@gilbe We want to come to Rwanda and open a business, just looking at what is needed more urgently for Rwanda, something local people need and will use if you have any ideas?

Thanks you!