New members of the Central African Republic forum, introduce yourself here

Hi all,

Newbie on the Central African Republic forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in the Central African Republic if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi! I will be going to CAR in june. Any tips about life there? Besides being extremely difficult in the current circonstances.. I would like to know a bit more about social life there, is it possible to meet other people, in spite of the security situation? Is there anything to do? Is there at least one place to take sports?

Thanks a lot!

People

Hi pvl and welcome on board.

We'll of course try to reply to all your questions, but before this, could you please let us know a little bit more about yourself ? thanks

Hello Sir/ Madam
                      I need some your help, my cousin live in Brazil, I need to going to meet them, how I am get a turist visa,
And how I am get invitation letter going to the live with them  2 month.

If I am traveling with returning tickets then My journey is possible.  Please tell me clearly

Please reply me

Reg..
Dipankar

Indian having a masters degree in Structural Engineering
16+ years of experience in Structural Design(Calculation) and Analysis
10+ years of experience in offshore structures. 8 years of experience in leading a team of engineers and designers for various  type of projects viz., conceptual engineering, FEED and EPCI
Well versed with computer software viz., STAAD Pro., SACS,  and Mathcad.
Conversant in working with B.S, AISC, API-RP-2A, ISO, Norsok codes and DNV Standards.
Good communication skills and leadership qualities.
Workaholic attitude and eagerness to learn new standards and codes.

Actively looking for a Job

Hi vikramcg,

Welcome to Expat.com

Feel free to create your full resume under the Jobs in the Central African Republic to gain more exposure and inscrease your chances.

Good luck

Chris
Expat.com

Hello everyone,

I have been living and working In Bangui since January 2015 and I just registered here.

My name is Sophie Celine and I look forward to great networking.

Thanks

Sophie Celine

Good evening everyone.

My name is Youssef. I'm from Morocco and I just arrived to Central Africa one week ago.

Looking forward to meet people in Bangui.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=751289

Thanks!

Closed