Meeting with English speaking people in Sousse

What can I say !!
aint easy to find u people.... Where on earth re u hidden  :unsure  ?

hello I am Iheb 29 yo,its a great pleasure for me to meet new friends you're welcome all

ossama_hammami wrote:

What can I say !!
aint easy to find u people.... Where on earth re u hidden  :unsure  ?

Hi Ossama, :)

I "hide" in broad daylight in the Caribbean ;) and I like hurricanes, earthquakes, boiling volcanoes ...  :cool:

a nice place you find for yourself  Mr.John.. :top:

ossama_hammami wrote:

a nice place you find for yourself  Mr.John.. :top:

Hi there, :)
.... and if one day you want to visit the Caribbean islands, don't hesitate to come to St. Lucia!  :top:

hi,
I'm tunisian, living and working in sousse
I'm a great english speaker
It's a pleasure for me to meet new friends, tunisians or strangers, especially talking the language that I'm in love with!  :)

Pls can u add me up

Hi there
i'm looking to expand my contact list, and getting to know some friends with different mentalities and backgrouds to exchange ideas, opinion and experiences , maye even meet up share some great moments and goof around !
so if you are intrested just drop me a line
Regards
Ladymiraje

well it wd be my pleasure  #Ladymiraje ..^^

I'm an American in Sousse. If you're interested in meeting up with my Tunisian husband and I, I'm sure we can go for coffee or something.  We both speak English.

Hi there, my name is Jamel, I'm Tunisian and I will be visiting Sousse in June with my American girlfriend. We would like to meet up with you  guys and have some fun.

Hi there, my name is Jamel, I'm Tunisian and I will be visiting Sousse in June with my American girlfriend. We would like to meet up with you  guys and have some fun.

Malla sodfa , wink ossama ach ta3ml lahna

hello leana. Just hoping you are still here since this thread is very old. I am a filipino matried to a tunisian guy, now living in hammam sousse. I sort of find it hard to adjust with the language and all, it would be lovely to be able to meet you.

Hi all! I'm a native English speaker moving to Monastir later this month and I'd love to meet up with some new friends!

Hello! I'm going to be moving to Monastir later this month (so close to Sousse) and I'd love to make some new friends. Especially since I don't know a soul in the country!

Hi my name is Denise I am hoping to come over to live in December.
I am coming in September ,to visit my boyfriend .
It would be nice to beet up once I am sorted , are you on your own working here . Or with your husband and found your self with nothing to do .

Regards
Denise

Hey Victoria! I think I'm the only American here in Kasserine. I love it in Tunisia; but I do miss the English conversations!   :joking::D

I'm here in sousse, I feel I might chime in. I have many deep archaic and postmodern opinions which deal very little with the subjects of the tabloids. A chat at any time is fine. My schedule is open.