AMATEURS DE BIERE**BEER LOVERS WANTED

Bonjour, Good Morning, Buongiorno, Bom Dia, Guten Tag everybody!!
My name's Erika and I decided to move to Belgium to make my dream come true: I am a tour operator, I love travelling, discovering new cultures, foreign languages and I am a beer passionate, I would then love to combine tourism+beer. I had my beer tasting classes in Italy, I am really interested in discovering craft beer and interesting places to visit, this is the reason one almost every week end I travel around Belgium discovering new places and breweries. I would love to share this passion with any person really interested in Beer and culture. I am a seriously passionate person, I speak english, french, italian, german; trying to learn dutch and un poquito de espanol.
If you would like to join me, I would be more than glad to come and shqre my knoledge
We can go for a beer tasting, go visitng new breweries and take part to beer festivals together.
I will be going to Bruges Beer Festival on Feb the 1st and 2nd, but I would be glqd to plan anything before that If you would like.

Feel free to contact me and I realy hope we can make it become real!!!!

CHeers

Hi Erika,

Please note that your post is now on the english-speaking Belgium forum for better visibility and interaction.

I am sure the members will get in touch with you very soon.

Have a nice day,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team