Application for job

Hello Dear,

My name is G/her assefa looking for job offer in your organization related with my work experience and qualification

Hi assefa,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Can you please introduce yourself, and give us more details about the kind of  job you are looking for, this help us to guide you throughout your job search. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

My experience is more related to business development, monitoring and evaluation in development projects and managing projects with more than 10 years.

Hello dear,

My name is G/her Assefa from Ethiopia having more than 10 years work experience in different NGO's on Business development, Monitoring & evaluation, Organizing projects and currently am a manager in Micro finance institution.

I hope you will offer me a job opportunity

Best regards

Hi  G/her assefa,

Please post your advert in the Finance job offers in Ethiopia section, this might be helpful. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

Hello David!

I posted about introducing my self but it hasn't displayed on AddisAbaba forum
Can u tell me why pls?

Can i post my veterinary service on the AddisAbaba forum?

Thanks!
Nadi

Hi Nadi haile :)

Please note that advertising services is not authorised on the forum and that is why your topics concerning your vetenary service have not been displayed.

However, there is a more appropriate section available on this website where you can get your company registered, i recommend you our Ethiopia business directory.

Thank you a lot :)

Priscilla
Expat.com team

[Moderated: pls post your resume in the Jobs in Ethiopia section]