About Construction Hospital

I'm looking  for a business partner to build a hospital in Etgiopia ( 25 km from Addis Ababa) . The establishment has started . I need 1 or 2 investors from Ethiopia  to start joint venture .
I'm from Belgium . [Moderated: pls avoid posting personal details]
ONLY CORRECT PEOPLE .

Hi Beatrixlauwens,

I invite you to post an advert in the Business partners classifieds in Ethiopia section please as it might help :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Thank you very much . A other women write me that I have to go to the Embassy , otherwise I  find not the right people .
But I thank you also for your information .

[Moderated: avoid posting personal details on the Forum pls]

Please send more information to [email protected]

Wens u informatie aangaande de bouw van het hospitaal . Ik zie dat u van Nederland bent . U kan mij schrijven op mijn email  [email protected]  indien u vragen hebt . Grt

It is great work...for the benefit of Ethiopian people. And hope you will be succesful. I have an advice, you have to go to Ministry of health. You will get there the right person you lookingfor.
Thankyou for your investment in Ethiopia. 
Solomon Ambaye
Addis Ababa 
Ethiopia

@ Beatrixlauwens > Can you please post in english on this english speaking forum? It is quite difficult for everyone to understand what you have just written. ;)

Thanks,

Priscilla

Can you give me the email address or Phone number and address of Ministery  of Healt . My email  : [email protected]   Thank you

Federal Ministry of Health
PO Box 1234, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tel. 00251 11 551-7011
Fax. 00251 11 551-9366
[email protected]

Gud luck in your search,
For professional networking with Business Angels, try this one : https://angel.co/

I doubt you will find "serious invester" for a hospital here....

thank you ? Beatrix