Latest on renewal of B3 visa

I have a multi entry B3 business visa (no business, no sponsor, never was asked). My current 90 days(first 90 days) is up on Nov 28. What should I do?
I've read previous threads that say take a bus to Cambodia. Well where does one get a bus to Cambodia from HCMC, for one?
I understand I can apply for the Cambodian visa online, is this correct?
Can I renew in country the first time, or must I go to Cambodia every 90 days?
What is the cost of all these trip?
How far in advance of my visa expiration should I go?
Any other insightful advice would be appreciated. I've read the other visa thread, and am still doing so, but to put it all together for the current rules I'm not certain.

bta87 wrote:

I have a multi entry B3 business visa (no business, no sponsor, never was asked). My current 90 days(first 90 days) is up on Nov 28. What should I do?
I've read previous threads that say take a bus to Cambodia. Well where does one get a bus to Cambodia from HCMC, for one?
I understand I can apply for the Cambodian visa online, is this correct?
Can I renew in country the first time, or must I go to Cambodia every 90 days?
What is the cost of all these trip?
How far in advance of my visa expiration should I go?
Any other insightful advice would be appreciated. I've read the other visa thread, and am still doing so, but to put it all together for the current rules I'm not certain.

If I were you, I would go directly to travel agent and all I need to spend is money :D

And below are my travel agent offers in your case - you may get better price and better solutions by asking around:

You do not need to go out of the country in order to get visa extension:

Option 1: extend multiple VN visa for another 3 months, US$ 155. All you need to bring to your travel agent is your passport.

Option 2: extend your stay in Vietnam: you can only stay in Vietnam - meaning, you cannot get out of the country or if you get out, you cannot come back with such extension. Fees is US$45. You will need your passport and a photo of confirmation from the local police where you are staying now on your current stable stay. Note: you can only do this if you enter into Vietnam through Tan Son Nhat airport.

This is my current update... Good luck with your visa renewal! :)

HCMC to PP Cambodia by bus $12 usd.  Visa on arrival need to fly or hang out in PP waiting for Viet Embassy to process visa request. If you fly into SGN, cost of flight and visa expensive or just pay travel agent.  Cheapest and easiest is paying travel agent.

If you are around Q.1, just go to some travel agency in Pham Ngu Lao/ De Tham/Bui Vien street and ask 2 or 3 places then give it to them. I think you can extend 2 more times. If you don't want to go out of country within 3 months better do a 'single entry' visa which costs cheap. Otherwise choose the 'multiple entry' visa. To Cambodia you can get Pnhon Penh bus from Pham Ngu Lao street, Q.1. There is one Phnom Penh Sorya Transport ticket booking office there, or can buy from any travel agency there. Or you can go by any other bus from the same street. Your conductor in that bus will arrange a Cambodia visa for $25 (Online and through Cambodian consulate cost more). You can give it to him with your PP.

You just enter the bus, you like Cost round 12 USd, lowest about 8 USD. You can pay all, including Visa in the bus and in VND. No need to pay an agent. After passing the border, you can ask the driver//guide, to drop you off at the Vietnamese embassy (11:30 - 14:00 hrs closed) if your bus passes at a convenient time. They will usually stop (e.g. bus arrives 11 am) than you file file your Visa form and if lucky, you can pick it up just at 2 pm. Use the time in between, to get yourself a good room and a lunch/shower.

You will not manage to get back the same day, but that will allow you you to leave early morning.

I sent you a PM... no need to do a run.