Looking for friends in Seoul...

Hi... I am a newbie here in this network... Looking for friends who can hang around together during free time... By the way i am from Singapore and working in seoul... I can speak English, Mandarin, Thai and minimal of korean... :D

Hi may_lin_tewin,

Welcome to Expat.com

Maybe you can introduce yourself please? :)

Are you in Seoul for your studies or for work? Please feel free to share your projects with us also ;)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hi there, I'm a Singaporean working in Korea, I'm also looking for fellow Singaporeans to hang out together as well! Cheers!

Hi alexy2408,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Perhaps a few words about yourself could be useful for other members to know you better.

Thank you

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

hi there...

Oh i see... ya glad to know there are singaporeans here... thought most of them are situated in Aussie or UK.... lol...

Hi Bobson,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Can you please tell us more about yourself? What are your hobbies? And where would you like to hang out?

I am sure you will get some contacts very soon.

Best of luck

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hi, I'm not working at Korea, but I really love Korea, hope that we can make friends

I'm living in Vietnam, I am glad to be your friend, too

can you be my good friend

Hi1 I am from Philippines but been there in Korea. What's your work there?

Hi Bobson,

Please note that it is not required for you to post several times the same kind of message on this thread.

I am sure the members will get in touch with you very soon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi macko mann,

Perhaps a few words about yourself could be helpful for the members to know you better.

Are you going to Korea soon?

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hi there,  I am a middle eastern guy who attends the graduate school in Seoul and look forward to make friends as well, feel free to contact me via kakaotalk:nama80
Have a good day!