Swedish TV looking for expats

My name is Malin. Im a journalist working for Swedish TV in India. Im searching for expats workig in Bombay for a story. Please contact me at [email protected]
:)

Hi Malin,
Can you give a little more information about what the story is on??

Regards,
Noops

Hi, the story I will produce is about people from Europe or US seeking new job opportunities in Bombay, as India is becoming more and more influential and powerful in the global economy.

Im looking for people to iterview that works in Bombay, in Indian or international companies.

Are you interested?

Kindest regards
Malin

Hi, we are an international company, based in India. If you are interested, pls do contact me in privat messages for further comunications.

I am US citizen working for a Spanish company heading a project in Mumbai.  Our office base is 200km, but contact is Mumbai.
All our operating standard and base in local.

Dear Malin,

I am Quentin and I came 2 years ago to India on holiday, with the dream/wish to find a job in Mumbai.
The only week (of my vacation) I was in Mumbai, a recruitment agency called me to be interviewed in the afternoon itself. I went and got the job!
So I went to Belgium, quit my job, released my flat, sold my car...etc... (Got my working visa) and came to settle here.