Is it easy for the visa, jobs and is the salary enough for expenses ?

Hey, I'm looking for information to move to Cebu for at least 6 months. I traveled there last year and it's really short time. I missed many beautiful scenes. It's really appreciated if u give me some tips such as how much for living: rent house, food. Is it easy to get a visa? Is it easy to get a job and is the salary enough for expense there?
So many questions ^^. Thank a lot for your time to read all of this ^^

Hi huongtra2511,

I have created a new thread as from your post on the Cebu Forum for better interaction :)

You should post an advert in the Housing in Cebu section please :)

I invite you to go through the discussion regarding the Cost of living in Cebu :)

Can you please let us know in which sector are you looking for a job ?

Thank you

Maximilien

Hi huongtra2511,

1. HOUSE
If you want to live in Cebu maximum of 6 months, you can easily find an apartment here in Cebu ranging from 10,000-25,000. Php 25,000 is already fully furnished while 10,000.00 unfurnished.

In my case since i am working in the city specifically LapuLapu..i am renting very cheaper apartment...i paid Php. 3,000 a month without electric and water bill yet.So, in a month, i paid maximum of Php 4,000.00 including electric bill and water.

My apartment has its own toilet and bath; small kitchen which is enough for me since I am only living alone.

If you are not used to live in a simpler way of living like mine, you can rent the Php 25,000.00..it's a condominium style. The last time i have accompanied a friend, we went to Club Ultima..their rooms (its like a hotel style), fully furnished, nicely furnished cost Php 25,000/month minimum of 6 months stays and we have been to different apartment as well.

2. FOOD

Cebu have a variety of food to offer from asian, western kind of food, its all here. You can visit, Ayala Terraces, then you will find different restaurants from japanese, american, italian, chinese etc...its all there. I recommend Casa Verde; Vienna Kafe Haus (Mango Avenue Cebu City); Parklane Hotel (Manuel's Restaurant)-Php 550.00/ buffet (variety of foods to choose from); TGI Fridays (american restaurant) etc.

3. VISA

As i review your profile, you are from Vietnam, i think you better contact your embassy regarding this matter. I guess Philippines has bilateral agreement with Vietnam and you don't need a visa; only passport. Just clarify this matter to your embassy.

I hope i give you a little information

@mooi30 - thank you for the sharing of information :)